The lives of recent and prospective graduates are greatly affected by COVID-19.
Unemployment is increasing, companies are prohibiting the recruitment and the world economy is facing the worst recession. There are no more jobs for new graduates and it is also difficult to obtain in the future, therefore, it is the most difficult time for graduates.
Research says – 18% of graduates in the United Kingdom are getting jobs this year.
Jobs for graduates in the US were 77% in mid-February, down from 61% due to coronavirus 19 in the middle.
There is even a reduction in salary due to unemployment. Graduates can expect to earn significantly less than they can earn.
America was the strongest employment market in the world for the last few decades but Covid-19 changed their lives, plans, and expectations. Despite the dark possibility, there are many things graduates can do to help themselves –
• adjust your mindset
• Do not let your inner spirit crush
• get organized
• Updated on the page associated with the green profile badge which is open to work
• Create your CV Tip is in tip position
• Spend time building your skills
• Be active. List the companies you wanted to work for.
• Keep updated on Google or other job websites
This epidemic changed student’s lives, their plans, and their expectations. Here we are taking some:
• Actually COVID-19 is something that awakens some people to do something bigger than expected.
• Some have applied for jobs but have not found any jobs related to their profile.
• Some are the luckiest who get a job.
• Some graduates suffer from their results.
• Some are looking forward to starting some new chapters.
Do not understand people for this, adopt a good and thoughtful way and people usually help the youth. The governments also have to think of a new approach for students to solve their job’s this problem.