Finding the Best Health Insurance Plans in India from so many different health insurance companies can get confusing for many people. While selecting the best health insurance policy, you must look into the various factors including health insurance additions, benefits, coverage, network hospitals, etc.
Needless to say, it is imperative to buy the Best Health Insurance Plans in India, as it helps you to keep up with the ever-soaring healthcare costs and assures you and your family of a healthy future without having to worry about the medical bills and hospitalization expense. And, when it comes to buying.
We at NewsBlare can help you select the Best Health Insurance Plans in India to meet your requirements. You can compare & select the best health plan for yourself and your family that will cover medical expenses. Also, verify if it is providing pre & post-hospitalization expenses, day-care expenses, coronavirus treatment, critical illness hospitalization, etc. depending on your preferences.
1. Reliance Health Infinity
Reliance Health Infinity is a comprehensive policy that comes with a wide range of benefits and covers up to 8 members of your family (2 Adults and up to 6 children).
- The plan gives additional cover that boosts the sum insured up to Rs.30 Lakhs for enhanced security.
- Under the plan trait ‘More Time’, the policyholder will also get extended coverage based on the plan period in force.
2. Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum-Enhanced
Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum-Enhanced is formed to support you and your family in a time of medical crisis. It offers comprehensive coverage against medical bills.
- Under this policy, in case of chronic illnesses such as diabetes, high cholesterol, and asthma, the policyholders are eligible to get day one cover for the cost of medicines, tests, and doctor consultation.
- The plan also provides the policyholders to choose the hospital room of their liking and preferences.
3. Care Health Insurance Plan
Care Health Insurance is a comprehensive health policy that offers wide coverage of up to Rs. 6 Crores and comes with various advantages that ensure you are well-prepared to tackle any medical emergency.
- The plan gives the optional cover of Unlimited Automatic Recharge, under which the plan will automatically restore the sum insured if the health cover is exhausted. With this add-on cover, one can avail of this benefit unlimited times.
- The plan also accommodates coverage for a second opinion from a medical expert in case the policyholder is diagnosed with a critical illness.
4. ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan feeds to your medical needs. This family health plan needs no pre-medical check-up up to 45 years of age and ensures all your healthcare needs are covered.
- The plan gives the Wellness program, under which you can earn points by living a healthful life, which can further be redeemed on OPD bills for doctor’s consultation, medicine, and drugs, diagnostic expenses, dental expenses, etc.
- One can also avail the benefit of Additional Sum Insured, where one can make up to 10% sum insured for every claim-free year.
5. Star Health Family Optima Plan
Star Health Family Health Optima is an affordable health policy that covers the entire family under a single sum insured. Along with the in-patient coverage, the plan also grants a free health checkup for every claim-free year.
- The plan gives coverage for a newborn baby. It starts from the 16th day after his birth till the expiry date of the plan provided the mother is insured under the policy for a continuous period of 12 months.
- The plan also compensates (up to Rs.5,000) the cost of repatriation of mortal remains of the insured person to his residence.
6. Max Bupa Health Companion
Max Bupa Health Companion is an affordable health insurance plan that ensures your family’s healthcare needs. There are three variants available under the plan, with their benefits.
- The plan inclined to pay hospital cash to the policyholder up to Rs.4000/day.
- In case of an animal bite, the plan also includes its vaccination expenses up to Rs.7500.
7. Star Health Comprehensive Plan
Star Health Comprehensive plan, specially designed to look after the medical requirements of you and your family, and protect them from all health care eventualities.
- No pre-acceptance medical screening needed to buy this plan.
- The plan also offers coverage against the Air Ambulance expenses up to Rs.2,50,000/- per hospitalization.
8. HDFC ERGO: My Health Suraksha
My Health Suraksha designed to undertake the soaring healthcare costs. With a wide coverage amount and several benefits, the plan is also excellent for most individuals & families.
- The plan pays for 586-day care schemes.
- Also, a replacement benefit of Rs. 25,000 paid in lump-sum if the hospitalization exceeds 10 continuous days.
9. Bajaj Allianz Health Guard-Platinum
Bajaj Allianz’s Health Guard looks after your medical treatment charges incurred during hospitalization resulting from a serious illness or accident. The plan prepared in three variants- silver, gold & platinum.
- The plan gives a convalescence benefit, under which if the insured gets hospitalized for a disease/illness/injury for a perpetual period exceeding 10 days, the company will pay the benefits up to the specified limits.
- The plan also covers the parenthood expenses and medical expenses towards the treatment of a newborn baby, subject to certain terms and conditions.
10. TATA AIG MediCare
TATA AIG MediCare is a comprehensive and also affordable health policy that looks after your financial needs at the time of medical emergencies.
- The plan gives global coverage to the insured, provided that the diagnosis made in India.
- The plan offers a collective benefit, where the policyholder gets a 50% increase for every claim-free year.
In conclusion, when it comes to Best Health Insurance Plans in India, the decision to zero on one policy is not a child’s play. Furthermore, with so many insurance companies in the market, buying the Best Health Insurance Plans in India requires you to put in a great effort. We strive to help you make a well-informed decision by picking the most suitable health insurance policy in India. We hope you will also be able to take your best pick.