Many people find it confusing trying to find the Best Health Insurance Plans in India from so many different health insurance companies. You must consider various factors, such as health insurance additions, benefits, coverage, network hospitals, etc., when selecting the best health insurance policy.
In light of the ever-soaring healthcare costs, it is imperative to purchase the Best Health Insurance Plans in India. This will allow you and your family to prepare for the future without having to worry about medical bills and hospitalization costs. As well as when purchasing.
Here at NewsBlare, we can help you choose the Best Health Insurance Plans in India that meet your needs. Choose the best health plan that will cover your medical expenses for yourself and your family by comparing and contrasting plans. Check if the plan includes pre-and post-hospitalization expenses, day-care expenses, coronavirus treatment, critical illness hospitalization, etc. based on your preferences.
1. Reliance Health Infinity
With Reliance Health Infinity, you can cover up to eight members of your family (2 adults and up to 6 children).
The following are key features:
- For enhanced security, the plan offers additional coverage that increases the sum insured up to Rs.30 Lakhs.
- In addition to extended coverage, the policyholder will also have access to it based on the plan period.
2. Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum-Enhanced
In the event of a medical crisis, Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum-Enhanced will provide you and your family with support. The plan provides comprehensive medical coverage.
- The policyholders who suffer from chronic diseases such as diabetes, high cholesterol, and asthma are eligible for day-one cover for the cost of medicines, tests, and doctor consultations under this policy.
- As part of the plan, policyholders may also choose the hospital room of their choice.
3. Care Health Insurance Plan
Care Health Insurance offers a comprehensive health policy that covers up to Rs. 6 Crores and offers a host of benefits to ensure you are well-prepared to handle any medical emergency.
- Alternatively, the plan also offers Unlimited Automatic Recharge, which restores the sum insured automatically if the health coverage is exhausted. Using this add-on cover, one can use this benefit unlimited times.
- Additionally, the plan provides coverage for a second opinion from a medical expert if the policyholder is diagnosed with a critical illness.
4. ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan caters to your medical needs. Family health plans like this one require no pre-medical exams up to the age of 45 and ensure all healthcare needs are met.
- By keeping a healthy lifestyle, you can earn points that can be used to pay for OPD bills, such as doctor consultations, medicine, and drugs, and diagnostic and dental expenses.
- The Additional Sum Insured option, where one can increase the sum insured by up to 10% for every year without a claim, is also available.
5. Star Health Family Optima Plan
The Family Health Optima plan from Star Health covers all members of the household under one policy. A free health checkup is offered to every claim-free member every year in addition to the in-patient coverage.
- Plan benefits include coverage for a newborn. It begins on the 16th day after the child is born and ends on the expiry date of the policy, provided the mother is covered for a continuous period of 12 months.
- In addition, the plan covers (up to Rs. 5,000) the cost of repatriating the remains of the insured to their place of residence.
6. Max Bupa Health Companion
Maxi Bupa Health Companion offers affordable health insurance plans that cover your entire family. Under the plan, three variants are available, each with its own benefits.
- Policyholders are entitled to hospital cash payments up to Rs.4000/day.
- If an animal bites you, the plan also covers its vaccination costs up to Rs.7500.
7. Star Health Comprehensive Plan
The Star Health Comprehensive plan provides comprehensive coverage for your family and you, protecting them against all health care eventualities.
- To purchase this plan, you do not need to get screened for medical reasons.
- Additionally, the plan covers up to Rs.2,50,000 for the costs of air ambulances.
8. HDFC ERGO: My Health Suraksha
A plan designed to tackle the soaring health care costs: My Health Suraksha. With a large coverage amount and several benefits, this plan is also excellent for most individuals and families.
- 586 days of care covered under the plan.
- In addition, if the hospitalization exceeds 10 consecutive days, a lump-sum replacement benefit of Rs. 25,000 will be paid.
9. Bajaj Allianz Health Guard-Platinum
In case of a serious illness or accident, Bajaj Allianz’s Health Guard covers your hospitalization charges. There are three versions of the plan- silver, gold, and platinum.
- As part of the plan, the insurer will pay a benefit if the insured goes to a hospital for a disease/illness/injury for a period longer than 10 days.
- Additionally, the plan covers costs associated with the birth of a child and medical expenses associated with the treatment of a newborn.
10. TATA AIG MediCare
Medical emergencies can be costly when you don’t have access to adequate health insurance.
- If the diagnosis is done in India, the plan covers the insured worldwide.
- With this plan, the policyholder also receives a 50% increase for every claim-free year.
The decision to choose the Best Health Insurance Plans in India is not an easy one. In addition, there are so many insurance companies in the market that it requires a lot of time and effort to find the Best Health Insurance Plans in India. By selecting the best health insurance policy in India, we endeavor to help you make an informed decision. We hope you will also be able to pick the best option for you.