Registration for Agniveer Recruitment Starts from July, says Army

Expressing his opinion on the scheme, Mahindra said there is a large potential for employment of "Agniveers" in the corporate sector.

0
36
Agniveers registration start from July
Image Source: Internet/The_quint

The Indian Army on Monday announced that registration for Agniveers would begin in July, while 500 trains were cancelled due to nationwide protests. Internet services were suspended in 20 districts of Bihar after last week’s announcement. Some organizations called for a nationwide shutdown on Monday, known as Bharat Bandh.

Agnipath has huge job potential for youths (Agniveers) in the corporate sector

Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra, RPG Enterprises Chairman Harsh Goenka and Biocon Ltd Chairperson Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw came out in support of the Agnipath scheme today, saying it has large potential for employment of youth in the corporate sector.

The Agnipath scheme was announced on June 14, provides for the recruitment of youths between the age bracket of 17.5 years to 21 years, keeping 25% of them for 15 more years.

As per the recent ordinance, the upper age limit for recruitment has been extended to 23 years. But still, several states of India have protested against this.

Expressing his opinion on the scheme, Mahindra said there is a large potential for employment of “Agniveers” in the corporate sector.

The chairman of Mahindra Group expressed dismay over the violence against the scheme and welcomed the opportunity to recruit capable, useful young people.

Bharat Bandh: What are the reasons of massive protest in India?

There are two major reasons of protest in India – First one is “Youth Protesting against Agnipath Scheme” and the second one is “ED questioning to Congress chief Rahul Gandhi over National Herald Case”.

“Everyone has the right to protest but Opposition working to defame Modi govt. Tell me if any step has not been taken in national interest in last 8 yrs, drastic changes brought in these 8 years, which is what is troubling Opposition”, MoS Defence Ajay Bhatt on Congress’ Satyagraha.

In light of the Bharat Bandh (Strike against Agnipath Scheme) that took place this past weekend, Dr Chandrashekhar Singh, Patna’s deputy mayor, said that his team has done “full preparations” to ensure there is no vandalizing or arsoning. If anyone tries to do then action will be taken against that person. “People can protest peacefully”, he added.

Another reason of protest – Rahul Gandhi has been questioned by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) in India over a case of National Herald. Congress workers in protest staged a lockdown and hunger strike.

People were stopping the trains at railway stations as they were not allowed to do protest at Satyagraha in Delhi.

Reason for the Bharat Bandh is fake notice circulated “in the name of Ministry of Defence” over the WhatsApp and Social Media.

Stay away from the fake news circulated over the social media.

Also Read: Social media companies face growing pressure to stop Political ads

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here