Getting a personal loan has never been easier with tons and tons of Instant Personal Loan Apps in India. These apps providing customers with instantly approved loans in a matter of minutes. With the number of available apps in the market, it is difficult to choose the one that fits your needs.
The Instant Personal Loan Apps in India provide instant approval of the personal loan and helps customers secure a loan almost instantly.
Here is a list of the best Instant Personal Loan Apps in India from among the pool of apps that provide the services of instant loans.
Top 10 Instant Personal Loan Apps in India
MoneyTap is a popular among the Instant Personal Loan Apps in India to avail of the instant loan facility. The process of availing a loan from MoneyTap is completely paperless and does not require any hefty procedures. The main amount here ranges from Rs.3000 to Rs. 5 lakhs. The app can sanction loans in less than 5 minutes.
- It provides a collateral-free loan.
- Here you also get the benefits of the variable interest rate for the borrowed loan amount.
- For shopping on Amazon.in for three months, you will get a 0% interest rate EMI.
Credy is one of the best apps that provide instant loans. Approval of the applications within a minute is something that makes credy the fastest provider of instant loans. Within 48 hours, the amount of the loan gets transferred to the account of the customer. Credy is always ahead in making the loan procedures simpler. They work according to the needs of the customers.
- Loans up to Rs. 1 lakh provided.
- It has one of the best customer supports.
- One can earn referral bonuses.
- No hidden charges.
- Flexible interest rates.
In the EarlySalary app whoever has a salary of Rs. 18000 and above can get a loan from the app of up to Rs. 2 lakh. EarlySalary is targeted towards those individuals who don’t have a credit history.
With proper documentation, you can avail of the loan from EarlySalary within 10 minutes of applying. Here, the creditworthiness of the applicant is determined by the proprietary method.
- At Rs. 9 per day, you can receive an advance salary of up to Rs. 2 lakhs.
- To pay in the easy EMI with a 0% interest rate, you can use the EarlySalary limit to shop on Amazon, Flipkart, or Bigbasket.
- You can also use the app to pay for your vacations.
mpokket targets individuals who are either college students or are newly employed. It allowed its customers to take a personal loan that starts from Rs. 500 without any collateral or salary account documentation.
It possesses flexible repayment options for students so that they can manage their credit in a better way.
- The application gets approved within 24 hours, and you can either take the amount in your bank account or Paytm wallet.
- If you want to get a higher credit limit, then good credit behavior will help in that.
- If students want a loan, then their student id will be among the necessary documentation.
The instant loan app KreditBee is targeted towards young professionals who have a stable monthly salary and need cash quickly without collateral. The highest limit of loan you can take from the KreditBee app is Rs. 2 lakhs. KreditBee provides three types of loans; flex personal loans, online purchase loans, and personal loans for salaried people.
- You can take a loan for a tenure of 6 days to 6 months.
- This app is also secured with 128 bit SSL encryption for the safety of the important personal data of the customers.
- You can use the app for shopping from partner websites like Flipkart, Amazon, etc.
MoneyView is another money management app that helps to avail of the benefits of instant loans. It tracks your expenses and helps you secure a personal loan with the highest limit of Rs 5 lakhs. The tenure of MoneyView is also flexible. Here you can take a loan for 3-60 months.
- The processing fee charges are 2.5% to 4%.
- The balances of third-party payments like Paytm can also be traced.
- It also sends bill payment reminders.
One of the best things about LazyPay is that it requires minimum documentation from the side of customers. With LazyPay you can avail of the credit from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1,00,000.
You could also use this app while shopping from Zomato, Swiggy, Amazon, or Flipkart, etc., and later you can pay with flexible EMI options.
- Here only 3 steps are there to avail of the loan.
- This app also provides a 15 days free credit facility where you can shop on popular apps.
- By the timely repayment of your loan, you could get a higher credit limit.
The great thing about this app is that it also comes from personal loans to self-employed individuals. The process of PaySense is very easy and quick. To easily secure a personal loan, it allows you to choose an auto-debit option for your EMI.
- It allows an instant loan for an amount ranging from Ra. 5000 to Rs. 5 lakh.
- It offers only a 2-minute loan application process.
- Interest rates are 13% per annum.
- The duration of the loan is from 3 to 60 months.
One of the unique things about CASHe is that it uses a proprietary algorithm to infer the credit profile of a customer. If you are eligible and have the proper documents, you can expect the loan in only 10 minutes.
- Smooth running and quick app.
- Here you can apply for the loan amounting to Rs. 9000 to Rs. 80,000.
- It has an affordable rate of interest and flexible repayment methods.
- You can also choose flexible loan options as per your need.
SmartCoin is an Indian instant loan app that comes up with the motive to provide loans of small amounts to its customers. The users of SmartCoin can avail of the credit from Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 25,000. It is a fintech company that provides a very user-friendly lending platform.
- SmartCoin works with all kinds of customers whether it is salaried employees, business owners, stay-at-home people, etc.
- Also, there is no minimum limit on the salary.
If you have some desires which you are not able to fulfill because of lack of money and also because you do not want to be indulged in the long processes of bank loans, then the facility of instant loan apps can come to your aid.
Sitting right at your home, you can easily arrange for the money. These apps are as easy and handy as any other app.