Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been named to Forbes’ annual list of “America’s Best Large Employers” for 2017.
An independent survey of 45,000 employees at American companies with more than 1,000 employees led to this recognition.
Suresh Muthuswami, Chairman, TCS North America, said the company strives to provide an employee-friendly workplace that fosters innovation and empowers employees to grow both personally and professionally.
To remain one of the best employers in the US and around the world, TCS will continue to invest in its people and culture.
Over the past three years, TCS has hired more than 21,000 people in the IT services industry, making it one of the biggest recruiters in the US.
With more than 45,000 people across the US, it collaborates with global teams to help customers innovate, transform, and grow.
By consistently investing in professional development initiatives and digital skills programs, TCS has become a top employer and set the industry standard for talent retention.
As one of the foremost authorities of corporate reputation in the US, TCS consistently receives recognition.
Fortune Magazine recognized TCS as one of the world’s most admired companies in 2023.
TCS was named one of the 50 Happiest Companies of 2023 by CareerBliss.
Forbes also ranked TCS among the Best Employers in New York for 2022, praising it for its diverse workforce and nurturing the next generation of technology talent.
- TCS hires 1,03,546 employees amid attrition concerns
- TCS turns 3 years into the world, it become world’s most profitable IT company
- World’s top companies list: Infosys at top 3
- Top 10 IT Companies in the World 2018 Survey
- TCS says no visible sign of recession yet, but deal sizes shrinking
- BCCI’s TATA IPL 2022’s schedule for this year’s IPL teams
- India’s most safest SUV launched, Tata Nexon Kraz
- Top 4 Stocks to Watch out for on May 16